We believe that building relationships is an important part of growing in your faith. We offer many groups to help form relationships in our community!
Groups that might interest you:
- Weekly Knitting/Crafts on Tuesdays at 10 am
- Weekly Centering prayer on Wednesdays at 7 pm
- Weekly Choir (on pause)
- Weekly Band
- Weekly Joyful Ringers handbell choir (on pause)
- Adult Sunday School
- Monthly Dementia Respite Care Group
- Monthly Nursing Home Worship Group (on pause)
Contact us if you are interested in exploring one of these groups.
We welcome all who are interested in becoming a member of our community. When becoming a member, we will
- Invite you to participate in a new membership group
- Provide insight to help enrich your faith
- Help your spiritual growth
If you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out your contact information below and we will be in touch with you shortly!